Clients always have different questions or objections before buying a transportation service. The most common of these objections are listed below with the corresponding answer. We hope all of your doubts will be answered here.
- I have arrived but no driver is waiting for me, how do I proceed?
- You have the number of the driver or our number, so you can call him or us. Otherwise, you just have to wait and the driver will call you. The best thing to do is to stay in front of the exit of the baggage claim area and not move or just go the nearby information desk, so the driver can easily find you.
- The plane will be late, will the driver wait for me?
- Yes, the driver always checks the flight’s landing time online before going to the airport, so he will be there waiting for you whatever the delay of your flight.
- What if I have a lot of luggage?
- There will be surcharge fees, we can also call another vehicle with extra costs or the driver has the right to refuse you onboard and no refund will be granted.
- What if I didn’t know about how much luggage fits in the vehicle?
- When you booked with us you agreed the terms and conditions listed on the website , thus you should have been informed of the maximum amount of luggage you are allowed on-board. You could also have written the amount of luggage you are carrying at the moment of booking.
Can’t find an answer to your objection? Contact us here or leave a comment below.
You can also read about the 10 rules you should know about before buying your next transportation service.